Sunday, October 1, 2017

31 Days of Unraveling Designs


It's that time of year again... the 31 Days writing challenge starts today! Bloggers from all over will be writing every day of the month of October on the topic of their choosing. This will be my fourth year participating - the first year I did 7 for 31, and spent a month going through Jen Hatmaker's book 7. The second year I did 31 Days of Sustainable Dwelling, and wrote about local and fair trade living. Last year I was busy but still wanted to participate, so I went the easy route with 31 Days of Everyday Beautiful.

This year I'm diving into my greatest passion: knitting! I'll spend this month looking at past designs and talking about the inspiration behind them, so there will be plenty of regular life mixed in with the stitching - and there may be discount codes for the patterns that I write about. You'll just have to read and see!

Pattern index:

Pageturner Mitts
Hogwarts House Tie
Urban Artemis
Shake
Gem
Graffiti for Humanity
Love Out Loud
Refuge
Strange Jacket
Eft
Junco
Date Night
Brazen
Grace-filled
Faytown
Maple Street Messenger Bag
Mud Creek
Quest
Waiting Room
Twinkling
Stashed
Isen Shrug
Dune
Ace of Diamonds
Pacific
Beorn's Bees
Dash of Spice
Gratifying

This is day one of my series 31 Days of Unraveling Designs

No comments: