Tuesday, March 7, 2017

52 Lists: your best qualities

For me, the best place for a fresh start or to begin a new project is on my birthday - the beginning of my year. So the year I was 21, I did a photo a day project (that ended up including an internship in Cleveland, meeting/dating my now-husband Adam, and going to New York to work for Vogue Knitting - so I'm retrospectively glad that I committed to documenting that particular year!), and the year I was 24, I knitted the sky (one row on a scarf each day in the color of the sky). So for 27, I'm doing lists. I'm going to roughly follow along with the book The 52 Lists Project.

A list of my best qualities


I feel like one's best qualities can also be one's worst - it's just a matter of how they're applied...

1. Seeing the humor in even frustrating situations ("humor" being subject to definition)
2. Undying loyalty
3. A sense of adventure
4. High standards
5. An extremely analytical mind
6. and the ability to step back from a situation emotionally
7. or to be wholly fueled by passion for a particular subject
8. Hyperfocus
9. and multitasking
10. Insatiable curiosity

No comments: