Tuesday, March 28, 2017

52 Lists: list your dream trips

For me, the best place for a fresh start or to begin a new project is on my birthday - the beginning of my year. So the year I was 21, I did a photo a day project (that ended up including an internship in Cleveland, meeting/dating my now-husband Adam, and going to New York to work for Vogue Knitting - so I'm retrospectively glad that I committed to documenting that particular year!), and the year I was 24, I knitted the sky (one row on a scarf each day in the color of the sky). So for 27, I'm doing lists. I'm going to roughly follow along with the book The 52 Lists Project.


A list of my dream trips


1. Taking Brooklyn to Brooklyn, NY, and showing her around the place she was named after
2. and also going to the Met and Ellis Island, which I neglected to do during the four months I was there
3. London
4. and Paris (since we're dreaming)
5. All the national parks
6. Back to Colorado - hiking and mountains!
7. also Washington state - a week was not enough, and that was a long time ago
8. Going to see Adam at the end of April

No comments: