Tuesday, January 24, 2017

52 Lists: the ways you love to have fun

For me, the best place for a fresh start or to begin a new project is on my birthday - the beginning of my year. So the year I was 21, I did a photo a day project (that ended up including an internship in Cleveland, meeting/dating my now-husband Adam, and going to New York to work for Vogue Knitting - so I'm retrospectively glad that I committed to documenting that particular year!), and the year I was 24, I knitted the sky (one row on a scarf each day in the color of the sky). So for 27, I'm doing lists. I'm going to roughly follow along with the book The 52 Lists Project.


A list of the ways I love to have fun


"Fun" is such a subjective concept...

1. Knitting
2. and designing
3. and teaching others how to knit/helping to learn a new technique
4. Discovering new (to me) local businesses
5. Walking
6. and hiking
7. Exploring the city where I live
8. alone
9. or with family or friends
10. Sharing the things that I love with the people I love
11. Reading a book all the way through in one sitting
12. while sipping tea
13. Discussing new-to-me ideas 
14. Reasoned debate
15. Getting lost in a creative moment

No comments: