For me, the best place for a fresh start or to begin a new project is on my birthday - the beginning of my year. So the year I was 21, I did a photo a day project (that ended up including an internship in Cleveland, meeting/dating my now-husband Adam, and going to New York to work for Vogue Knitting - so I'm retrospectively glad that I committed to documenting that particular year!), and the year I was 24, I knitted the sky (one row on a scarf each day in the color of the sky). So for 27, I'm doing lists. I'm going to roughly follow along with the book The 52 Lists Project.
A list of the soundtrack of my life right now
Before you contact me, concerned about some of my choices, please know that this is simply the playlist I've had on repeat lately, and not necessarily an accurate playlist of my actual life.
1. Scarborough Fair/Canticle - Simon and Garfunkle
2. Haul Away Joe - Kodaline
3. Fight Song/Amazing Grace - The Piano Guys
4; The Parting Glass - Peter Hollens
5. The Last Goodbye - Billy Boyd
6. Beethoven's 5 Secrets - The Piano Guys
7. Into the West - Peter Hollens
8. Song of the Lonely Mountain - Neil Finn
9. Code Name Vivaldi - The Piano Guys
10. Who You Really Are (from the soundtrack of Sherlock, series 4) - David Arnold and Michael Price
11. Extreme Ways - Moby