Tuesday, November 1, 2016

52 Lists: your greatest comforts

For me, the best place for a fresh start or to begin a new project is on my birthday - the beginning of my year. So the year I was 21, I did a photo a day project (that ended up including an internship in Cleveland, meeting/dating my now-husband Adam, and going to New York to work for Vogue Knitting - so I'm retrospectively glad that I committed to documenting that particular year!), and the year I was 24, I knitted the sky (one row on a scarf each day in the color of the sky). So for 27, I'm doing lists. I'm going to roughly follow along with the book The 52 Lists Project.


A list of my greatest comforts


1. Jesus
2. Tea
3. A good book and a cozy blanket
4. Knitting
5. Sweet hugs from my Littles ("I'm helping your heart feel better, Mommy")
6. Journaling
7. A few deep friendships
8. Love


No comments: