Sunday, October 16, 2016

Strawberry {Everyday Beautiful}


Bidding the warm days a fond (but firm) farewell with popsicles from Le Pops.



I've discovered something wonderful - painting windowframes. I started with a green window in our dining room, and just painting our kitchen window frame pink. It completely alters your perception of the view!


My most favoritest knitting bag - fair trade, handmade in Vietnam. I seem to recall it being a little outside my usual price range, but I think I've more than gotten my "money's worth" in enjoyment from it.


Hot tea - my second favorite activity. Got this new mug for Butterfly Day, because my mother knows me well.


This post is day 16 in my 31 Days series, 31 Days of Everyday Beautiful - for an introduction and more posts, head here.

No comments: