Saturday, October 8, 2016

Mossy {Everyday Beautiful}


I love nature, and draw a lot of inspiration for it in knitting, whether that's the colors I choose for a project or the idea behind a design. After our hike last weekend, we stopped by a yarn store that's a little too far away to visit regularly, and I left with enough mossy yarn for a hat. {Meet October. October is free on Ravelry, because Christmas is coming and patterns can be expensive.)



How could I not be inspired? Nature's palette and textures are the best mood board!


This post is day 8 in my 31 Days series, 31 Days of Everyday Beautiful - for an introduction and more posts, head here.

1 comment:

Somer Floyd said...

Love this. You can do so many things! I love to look at moss. Bright green. And to then touch it. Moss Looks good on you. 😄