Monday, October 10, 2016

Attention to Detail {Everyday Beautiful}


I love when people take something ordinary and elevate it to an art. Onyx Coffee Lab does this so well with coffee. They are passionate about what they do and how they do it, from beginning to end - meeting with the farmers who grow their beans, roasting, cupping, creating new drinks, even down to the cups they pour into and the architecture in their spaces.


I'd like to live my life like that - taking the time to make everything I do beautiful, and to do it beautifully, even if it's something mundane or transient. To transform the world around me into a series of moments of wonder, both for myself and for those I meet.


This post is day 10 in my 31 Days series, 31 Days of Everyday Beautiful - for an introduction and more posts, head here.

1 comment:

Somer Floyd said...

Lovely thoughts here. And it's a noble desire. I think we all need lots
Of beauty. God made us hungry for it and it echoes of Him