Monday, October 3, 2016

An Eye for Beauty {Everyday Beautiful}




Tobin, my littlest, seems to have a sort of kinship with other little things - especially flowers. The tiniest blossom can have him reaching out with desperate excitement, saying, "Pick flow'! Pick flow'!" Told that he can't have a particular blossom, he'll sadly wave goodbye, and given the opportunity to hold one, he will hang onto it until the petals have fallen off and the stem has withered away.

His observation and dedication amaze me - and because of him, I've noticed some beautiful things that I otherwise would have been to busy or distracted to see as I passed them by.


This post is day 3 in my 31 Days series, 31 Days of Everyday Beautiful - for an introduction and more posts, head here.

1 comment:

Somer Floyd said...

I really like your phrase "kinship with little things ". Great description for children