Tuesday, October 11, 2016

52 Lists: your favorite meals and treats {Everyday Beautiful}

For me, the best place for a fresh start or to begin a new project is on my birthday - the beginning of my year. So the year I was 21, I did a photo a day project (that ended up including an internship in Cleveland, meeting/dating my now-husband Adam, and going to New York to work for Vogue Knitting - so I'm retrospectively glad that I committed to documenting that particular year!), and the year I was 24, I knitted the sky (one row on a scarf each day in the color of the sky). So for 27, I'm doing lists. I'm going to roughly follow along with the book The 52 Lists Project.


A list of my favorite meals and treats


This is kind of a hard list - we're gluten-free as a family, and dairy-free at home because two of the four of us have allergies, so that cuts down our options.

1. Any macaron I've ever had from Alchemy, but especially the pistachio ones (pictured above: pistachio, cinnamon roll, pumpkin spice, coconut, cinnamon roll, and raspberry)
2. Adam's meatloaf
3. Shortbread cookies from Dempsey Bakery
4. Homemade beef and broccoli with noodles
5. A mocha with a splash of vanilla from Onyx Coffee Lab (if I'm in Fayetteville)
6. or a Thai latte from Mugs (if I'm in Little Rock)
7. Pasta with (mostly) dairy-free cream sauce and chicken (there is no replacement for parmesan cheese)
8. Chips and queso from Tacos 4 Life (and, like, all of their tacos)
9. Lime/white chocolate chip cookies by WOW (Target ftw!)
10. Local Nachos from Local Lime


This post is day 11 in my 31 Days series, 31 Days of Everyday Beautiful - for an introduction and more posts, head here.

1 comment:

Somer Floyd said...

Love this idea of listing favorite treats. Those macaroons look scrumptious. I'm a nacho girl so that has my mouth watering. Cool idea.