Tuesday, October 4, 2016

52 Lists: things that make you feel peaceful {Everyday Beautiful}

For me, the best place for a fresh start or to begin a new project is on my birthday - the beginning of my year. So the year I was 21, I did a photo a day project (that ended up including an internship in Cleveland, meeting/dating my now-husband Adam, and going to New York to work for Vogue Knitting - so I'm retrospectively glad that I committed to documenting that particular year!), and the year I was 24, I knitted the sky (one row on a scarf each day in the color of the sky). So for 27, I'm doing lists. I'm going to roughly follow along with the book The 52 Lists Project.


A list of the things that make me feel peaceful


1. Knitting
2. Reading
3. Solitude
4. Music
5. Silence
6. Being outside
7. Writing
8. A hot bath
9. A cup of tea
10. Prayer
11. Yoga
12. Beauty, in all its forms


This post is day 4 in my 31 Days series, 31 Days of Everyday Beautiful - for an introduction and more posts, head here.

1 comment:

Somer Floyd said...

What a fabulous year you were 21. What is this book you speak of ?