Saturday, October 1, 2016

31 Days of Everyday Beautiful


It's October, and that means the 31 Days writing challenge! Last year I did 31 Days of Sustainable Dwelling, and the year before that I did 7 for 31 - I honestly considered not participating this year, since Adam is leaving on a deployment next month, but he'll be gone a lot doing "mob[ilization] prep" and I thrive on routines, so this seemed like it might help.

I am going to be a lot less... formal? involved? something? this year - I'm simply challenging myself to seek beauty every day. That may just be a photo, a quote, a song - or a longer post if I have more to say. Grace. Lots of grace.

So, I hope you'll join me on my journey this month - I'll be updating this post with a link to each day's post, so you can catch up here (or follow along by signing up for emails in the sidebar, or on Bloglovin').

Nature:
     Milky Way
     An Eye for Beauty
     52 Lists: things that make you feel peaceful
     When You Need a Little Love
     Something Wild
     Test...
     Mossy
 
Artists and Artisans:
     Created to Create 
     Attention to Detail
     52 Lists: favorite meals and treats
     Haiti
     Extras
     Mail...
     Remedy

Color:
     Strawberry
     Pumpkin
     52 Lists: words that warm your spirit
     Verdant
     Ocean
     Park...
     Greyscale

Community

No comments: