Tuesday, September 20, 2016

52 Lists: your top 20 mood boosting songs

For me, the best place for a fresh start or to begin a new project is on my birthday - the beginning of my year. So the year I was 21, I did a photo a day project (that ended up including an internship in Cleveland, meeting/dating my now-husband Adam, and going to New York to work for Vogue Knitting - so I'm retrospectively glad that I committed to documenting that particular year!), and the year I was 24, I knitted the sky (one row on a scarf each day in the color of the sky). So for 27, I'm doing lists. I'm going to roughly follow along with the book The 52 Lists Project.


A list of my top 20 mood boosting songs




1. Remy Drives a Linguini - Michael Giacchino
2. Happy - Pharrell Williams
3. One Drop - Plumb
4. Here Comes the Sun - the Beatles
5. Say It Again - Marie Digby
6. Fight Song/Amazing Grace - the Piano Guys
7. He's a Pirate - Klaus Badelt
8. Merry Men - Marc Streitenfeld
9. Hallelujah - Vitamin String Quartet
10. Now We are Free - Lisa Gerrard and Hans Zimmer
11. Hoppipolla - Wenzel Templeton and Robert Pegg
12. Beethoven's Five Secrets - the Piano Guys



13. Rock What You Got - Superchic[k]
14. Beyond Me - TobyMac
15. Strong Enough to Save - Tenth Avenue North
16. No Longer Slaves - Bethel Music
17. Healing Begins - Tenth Avenue North
18. Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) - Hillsong United
19. You Are More - Tenth Avenue North (can we just say the entirety of their album The Light Meets the Dark?)
20. Add to the Beauty - Sara Groves

No comments: