Tuesday, August 23, 2016

52 Lists Project: everything you love to do outdoors

For me, the best place for a fresh start or to begin a new project is on my birthday - the beginning of my year. So the year I was 21, I did a photo a day project (that ended up including an internship in Cleveland, meeting/dating my now-husband Adam, and going to New York to work for Vogue Knitting - so I'm retrospectively glad that I committed to documenting that particular year!), and the year I was 24, I knitted the sky (one row on a scarf each day in the color of the sky). So for 27, I'm doing lists. I'm going to roughly follow along with the book The 52 Lists Project.


A note on last week: I skipped last week, partly because I was out of town, and partly because last week's list was "obstacles that stand in the way of facing your dreams" - I already lived out my craziest dream, and the others are either current reality or very possible future possibilities.


A list of everything I love to do outdoors



1. Walking
2. Sitting by a fire
3. Camping
4. Hiking
5. Just being
6. Knitting
7. Playing with my Littles
8. Reading
9. Journaling
10., etc. Pretty much anything I do can be improved by being done outside, so let's save space and say "everything"

No comments: