Thursday, March 17, 2016

Plotting


Sometimes a step back is the best way to get a good perspective of something. We-three spent a few days in Fayetteville this week, visiting family (and some of my favorite shops...) and I did a little plotting about The Possible House.


Not so much "which wall are we going to put the couch on?" but more about a Home Purpose Statement of sorts (and all the wonderful potential that a yard brings). Meeting with a couple of friends and not only catching up on what God is doing in their lives but also being immersed in their passion lit a little more in me.

Cycling bear T, blue 31 Bits bracelet, and ring all from The Mustache - because loving local businesses is one of my favorite things to do!

I love having projects (but you may have already known that...) so looking at it as such definitely helps me embrace the adventure of it. Trying to think how spaces can be used to their best advantage, in a way that's both beautiful and versatile... I'd like to create an atmosphere that's welcoming to everyone, no matter who they are.


I'm looking forward to a little more solidity in the planning, but for now vision casting is pretty fun, too.

Gifts...
2506. Earl Grey macarons from Alchemy
2507. FaceTime
2508. Brooklyn and Tobin playing outside
2509. Morning errands and knitting in the car
2510. Joyn: making beautiful, functional, hope
2511. The way spark light spark, and how God has given us all unique passions for His glory