Saturday, October 31, 2015

So Ends This... Series

This is day 31 in my 31 Days series on sustainable dwelling. For an introduction and more posts, head here!


The thirty first day. I have to admit, I'm a little sad. It's been refreshing to let my very large and brightly colored banner fly without looking crazy this past month. Choosing a topic that I'm passionate about certainly made it easier to write every day, since it was more of a treat than a chore.


I hope that you've enjoyed exploring my city with me, and learned a few new ways to live sustainably. If you missed any posts, you can catch up here --- and with that, I'll leave you with my favorite soup recipe (courtesy of a friend and fellow blogger), as you head into a holiday season that may be busy (joyfully or otherwise) or calm (peacefully or otherwise).


I've got something planned for November (although, not a post every day) so I hope you'll join me for a little thanks-living!

No comments: