Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Beautiful Dwelling


I love the color orange - so bold and confident, a brilliant aspect of sunrises and sunsets and tropical thoughts. I also love the color blue - as a semi-ridiculous collection of scarves, ranging from turquoise to aqua, can attest. But most of all, I love the color green. Moss and earth, lime and chartreuse - it’s a known obsession that even passing acquaintances are aware of.

So why is my closet dominated by black, grey, and a little bit of denimy-indigo blue? I used to have a broad swath of green (yes, my closet is organized by color) but over the past few years my favorite colors have been relegated a diminishing corner, mostly comprised of accessories that I never wear. Slowly, unconsciously, I’ve been attempting to disappear...

...continue reading at A Girl on the Doorstep.

[Join the conversation on Facebook!]

No comments: