Thursday, April 3, 2014

A List

Only a list this week (because I don't write posts ahead, and I woke up with a stomach bug...)
358. Probiotics
359. Getting to spend an hour with Carolyn
360. New windshield wipers and tires, and it not hailing and pouring rain the entire trip, just part
361. A sweet card in the mail from Adam
362. Waking up in my own bed
363. Adam safely home after two weeks away
364. Sermon podcasts so I can stay on track, even from out of town
365. Brooklyn having a wonderful time during worship at church (a bulletin! and people! and singing!)
366. and her delight at having lunch with us
367. Adam's willingness to stay up and talk, even on a work night
368. That God can be trusted to handle logistics so all I need do is obey
369. Adam prompting me to check my email, thereby turning up a time-sensitive work-related project that needed to be done
370. An illuminating If:Equip study
371. Windows that will stay open without being propped
372. A walk to look at the Dam
373. Blackberry bushes to come back and check on later
374. Early to bed and late to rise - Brooklyn and I both needed the rest!
375. A homemade coconut-milk iced latte
376. Adam doing my laundry (rendered necessary by Brooklyn's last act before bed) after shooing me out of the house for Quiet Study Alone Time



"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness! The Lord is my portion, says my soul, therefore I will hope in Him."
[Lamentations 3:22-24]

Won't you join us in counting (and recounting!) His mercies anew? Just grab a journal or notebook (it doesn't have to be fancy) and a pen and write them down, then join us in a weekly link-up to encourage each other by sharing all of the blessings we've spotted. Catch up on everyone's posts and add your own below (please stay relevant to the topic when linking up!) and if you don't have a blog, feel free to participate by commenting, instead!

Check out these #NewEveryMorning hosts, as well, and don't forget to use the hashtag on Twitter so that we can find each other!
   Kayla [at] Renown and Crowned
   Dolly [at] A Woman at Home
   Kelsey [at] Faith Fun and the Fergusons

How have you seen God at work in your life lately?


No comments: