Saturday, September 22, 2012

For My Love

Today is my Adam's birthday. He's had such a positive impact on my life - and every day, I find a new reason to be glad that God brought us together.




Through him, the group of people I know as family has expanded, in the best of ways and to include people I am delighted to know and love.



Because of his example of service and sacrifice, I've been inspired to serve in ways that I wouldn't have before, both in giving up time and in doing things that are way outside my comfort zone.


His perspective has altered mine, changing what I see as good and beautiful, and as worth doing and caring about.








We've had a lot of fun, living life together. The past year has flown by - it amazes me to ponder the fact that in a little over a week, we'll have been married for a year.



So, Happy Birthday, Bear! I'm so glad that I get to spend this day - and every day - with you!

No comments: