Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ordinary Days - Day Three


I like to get up and see things in their place - especially things that Adam and I made together :)


Chai from Arsaga's - everywhere I go, I try their chai. But I have yet to find any better.


The library Knit 'n' Noshers had a dirty Santa exchange. Everyone was stolen from at least once - I think everyone ended up at least content, and we all had petit fours afterwards (courtesy of Cynthia C). I ended up with a pretty bag and some handspun from Mellie.


Cynthia P looking on as Adam snaps...


...this picture. I finished the Alchemy skirt (which looked lovely with that shawl from Vogue Knitting a few issues back) and took it to Handheld.


Afterwards, we went to Cherry Berry for some frozen yogurt (looks like I got caught taking that picture...)


We made dinner together again (I hope this becomes a tradition - I rather like it) and played Scrabble while we ate it.


I confess - I complained about today's stitch pattern (raindrops). It has a pretty name, but I never managed to memorize the repeat and I found that a bit frustrating. But I suppose the goal of this challenge is to do things I wouldn't otherwise do. :)

No comments: