Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ordinary Days - Day Six

'Twas a beautiful day to be out and about. :)


In response (I assume) to the sunny weather we've been having, the flower (who I've caught myself calling "darlin'" and referring to as "she") has grown enough that she - it - had to be staked. With Jil Eaton Minnow Merino and an old metal US 5 knitting needle.


Adam and I went for a walk. He took pictures - this one's behind the Walton Arts Center.


Graffiti always amuses me, especially when it's verbal and changes the meanings of things.


My two favorite things to take pictures of: reflections and Adam.


After our nice walk, we went to a movie and dinner afterwards with Adam's parents. It was a nice way to end the day.


And, today's stitch: Stars and Stripes. It tends to curl - I'd kind of like to do it sideways on something as ribbing.

No comments: