Sunday, December 25, 2011

Mele Kalikimaka


I love the melding of two people's Christmas traditions :) Stuff from my family, and stuff from his... shopping and planning and parties - fun times!


Knitting gifts for people who actually appreciate the time and effort that goes into them is an absolute delight, and makes the hours put into them seem shorter.


Family pix, of course. Adam is deeply enjoying his new camera, and taking magnificent photos with it. Such as this one...


Christmas is nearly over, and I'm winding down with a cup of homemade hot chocolate and trying to get my knitting room organized (a somewhat daunting task at the moment, since when we moved I just dumped everything in the nearest container). But I raise my mug to change for the better, and to new traditions!


No comments: