Tuesday, May 17, 2011

On the Wings of a Song

Pictures of people taking pictures. :) Or, "hey, look, a camera almost identical to mine. That looks like a fun prop for the Droste effect." And if I can have a bookstore and something knitting-related in the photo, then all the better.
Part of the charm of knitted graffiti is the anonymity - but where's the adventure in that? ;)
Here comes the sun - and the cherry blossoms and the bumblebees. (And the allergies, for the unfortunate. I am, gratefully, not one of them.)
Sha la la la la la la la la la la te da, brown eyed girl - who drops her camera under a park bench and sees it as a self-portrait opportunity.
Ah, yes. Glasses. Mine. The result of reading in dark corners since I learned to read. While they help, it is sadly impossible to push a bookcart with glasses perched on the end of one's nose without looking like a Librarian.
Raindrops are fallin' on my head - and splashing in the water. I love the little concentric circles dripping drops make.
Sun shining through stained glass is beautiful. Puts me in a good frame of mind for church.
I've been super-busy this week (hence being a week behind). I'll try to get this week's post up before next week. :)

1 comment:

Ann said...

The red part that has the S on it, does that pattern have a name? The upholstery effect is neat, with the regular-offset holes.