Sunday, April 24, 2011

Feet that Wandering Have Gone

A well-filled week - but one spent back in my territory. :)

Crossing the Mississippi River on 55N, heading back into Arkansas. There's an old set of bridges and a new set of bridges - this is the old set, that I loved as a kid when we'd travel from North Carolina to Arkansas to visit my grandparents.

I love traveling. I like to go new places and do new things and see new sights - but the more I travel, the more I like Fayetteville. Beyond the concept of "home is where the heart is," it's also a great place to live. :)

It was a relatively slow day at the Library, so I tucked my camera in my pocket and snapped some pix. I find the concept of a building full of shared books incredibly cool.

Green lamps on a sustainable wooden table with a view of Spring-green trees as viewed through LEED certified windows - ah, equivocation!

Adam and I day-tripped to Tulsa Oklahoma (2 hours away) cuz he needed to go to the Apple Store --- and was sweet enough to let us go to both Loops locations and wait patiently while I sniffed yarn (and purchased Alchemy). Come to think of it, when we met he listened interestedly to me gush about knitting for 45 minutes. Remarkable for a muggle - he really is the most patient and amazing guy I've ever met.

There have been some magnificent clouds of late - and it is my belief that clouds are prettiest over mountains (or I may just be biased toward mountains).

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness, and the darkness comprehended it not. Light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God. -John 1:1, 4-5; John 3:19, 21

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whаt's up, just wanted to tell you, I loved this blog post. It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

my blog post - Chemietoilette