Sunday, February 13, 2011

Going and Doing

Did I call last week Ragnarok? The world freezing over actually happened this week:
No so badly, though, that Skyler (Adam's truck) couldn't get through the drifts. We sorted through a box of books at his parents' house - after sliding sideways down their driveway in the ice.
I told you it was deep. Mum dug a trench to her chicken house and poor Oin couldn't even see over it. It was, at least, a beautiful fluffy sixteen inches of snow.
One thing I did while snowed in was rearrange my room. Now I have an organized and inspiring space in which to work and design.
The tidily stacked napkins on the snack table for UBC's annual Spiritual Formation Conference. Someone is soo meticulous...
Part 2 of the Conference was amazing - teaching someone how to knit that afternoon was great - but the best part of the day by far was going to see Gnomeo and Juliet with Adam. :)
A nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon was playing Scrabble with Adam and my grandparents. He beat us soundly, but we had a fun time together.
I have no idea what next week holds - but I'm sure it will be spectacular!

No comments: