Sunday, September 26, 2010

Seven Letters

I find that setting myself a weekly goal helps me stay on track with this photography project. So, this week's attempt? An S, an A, an R, an A, an H, a J and an O. :)




South (and south east and south west). The compass in my car was a gift after I had trouble finding someone I was supposed to be meeting. For the record, there is a difference between not knowing where someplace is and in being lost yourself.

 


Arsaga's in the Fayetteville Public Library. After purchasing our necessary caffeine, we retired to the Walker Room to watch Wallace and Gromit and the Curse of the Were-Rabbit (and knit, somewhat. Also, a photographer from we don't know where turned up and took pictures).

 


Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy (Exodus 20:8). I'm in charge of changing the sign in front of my church every month and that's the current one.

 


Arkansas, as seen on my license plate. Hey, it was a busy day and I needed to take a picture of something.

 


Um, yeah. There's not much around here that begins with the letter H. And what does a paintbrush have to do with knitting? I was using it as a cable needle for lack of anything else the right size.

 


Jammin' Java. (Hmm. Coffee again) Arsaga's is good, but Jammin' Java is on the Square and therefore closer to Hand Held.

 


Maggie Moo's sign. Ice cream and cookies, and where I work now. It's pretty fun. :) I've had a busy week, and I suspect next week will be as well.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Hello Sarah Jo,
This is your friend Hannah From NC.
I like your blog and enjoy seeing the different things you knit and other things you take pictures of. Taking Pictures of all the letters in your name was a neat idea. God bless you!

Love,
Hannah