Sunday, July 18, 2010

What's Becoming Normal

Let's begin the week with a picture of my doorknob. Wholly unrelated to anything that happened, but it's so pretty I just had to take a picture of it.

 


This is the door to Shannon's studio. After you get off the elevator, go straight to the T Rex head then turn left and go 'til you see blue. :)


 


We'll move on from portals to resting places. Pam Allen's new Quince yarn, in Osprey, Chickadee, Lark, and Puffin, perched on a chair in the Studio that I have a strange attachment to.


 


An eastbound train at the Shaker Square station. I'm waiting for a westbound one to take me home from Fine Points. I tried to get a picture of a sparrow sitting in a circle on the fence, but it flew away.


 


Shannon has her toenails painted this magnificent shade of blue (can't you just see it on a sportscar?) and when Abra and I admired it, she sweetly brought the polish to the Studio. So now we're twinkie toes.


 


Next time I have a day off, I'm staying home! Discovery is far too much fun. I spent the day exploring Larchmere Boulevard and Shaker Square. They have an amazing Farmer's Market on Saturdays, besides the bookstore, Fine Points (that's where the bracelet is from), and a movie theatre.


 


Today was a day of rest. I poked around, reading my books from yesterday and listening to music, then Abra and I went to a movie.


 


I wonder what this week holds?

No comments: